Ingredients We Use
What We Use
These are the various ingredients we use here at Ancient Owl, most of the products we offer use natural or organic ingredients. We do however offer some artificial scents in some products.
-Organic Shea butter is deeply moisturizing and full of vitamin A. It is well known for soothing dry skin, improving eczema, skin blemishes, and wrinkles.
- Organic Mango butter is most popular for it's ability to protect the skin against free radicals found in the sun's rays and air pollution. It is also rich in vitamins A, C and E.
- Organic Coconut oil helps soften and moisturize the skin especially in areas like the hands and feet where skin can easily become hardened and cracked. It is also known to relieve irritated or dry skin and restore PH levels.
- Organic grapeseed oil helps heal scars and has been shown to reduce wrinkles over time because it tones and tightens the skin.
- Organic Arrowroot powder is used to help avoid the "greasy" feeling that can come with using concentrated oils as a moisturizer.
- Vitamin E acts as a natural preservative keeping the ingredients from expiring as quickly. It also has many moisturizing and healing benefits for your skin.
- Essential oils/ fragrance oils are the two options we provide for "scenting" your body butter. The fragrance oils we use are alcohol, paraben, phthalate, Nitro-Musk, and chemical free. All of our essential oils are 100% organic.